List of all Naruto and InuYasha animated movies leaving Netflix in September
Netflix will soon lose a significant collection of classic anime content such as the InuYasha and Naruto movies.
It’s certainly a heartbreak for fans, but to find out if these shows are leaving the platform forever, you need to read further. Here is a list of what the anime film leaves, when it leaves and is it a decision forever?
It should be noted that with anime content on Netflix, the licenses are often difficult to follow and that the removal of a show is not always final. We have seen such examples through anime like Attack on Titan.
List of InuYasha movies leaving Netflix
Netflix US is the only region that has an InuYasha movie collection at the moment and you should be aware that the main series is not coming off the platform (Netflix UK recently acquired the rights to the series as well).
- Inuyasha the Movie: Affections Touching Across Time (2001) – The story revolves around a powerful demon who has been in a cage for 200 years. But with the resurrection of the demon, the future of the earth is at stake.
- InuYasha: Movie 2: Castle Beyond the Looking Glass (2002) – With their seemingly invincible foe now over, InuYasha and her friends return to everyday life. But peace will soon be a thing of the past.
- InuYasha: Movie 3: The Sword of the Honorable Sovereign (2002) – The Great Demon Dog bequeathed one of Fang’s three swords to each of his two sons. But what about the third? Now the evil power of the Third Sword is doing its job.
- InuYasha: Movie 4: Fire on Mystic Island (2004) – Ai is an incomplete young demon who fled Horai Island to try and help his community return with potential rescuers InuYasha, Sesshomaru, and Kikyo.
List of Naruto Movies Leaving Netflix
This removal of Naruto anime movies applies to both Netflix in the US and Canada, although the two have different titles. Netflix Canada, in particular, is not expected to lose major television series.
- Naruto the Movie: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow (2004) – Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura think they’ll protect a beautiful character from injury while she’s busy making her next movie, but it turns out that she is a princess.
- Naruto the Movie 2: Legend of the Stone of Gelel (2005) – While on a mission to recover a lost animal, Naruto and his fellow ninjas were attacked by brutal knights led by the mysterious Temujin.
- Naruto the Movie 3: Guardians of the Crescent Moon Kingdom (2006) – Ninja Naruto joins his friends Sakura and Kakashi to safely transport Prince Michiru and his son, Hikaru, to the Crescent Moon Kingdom.
- Naruto ShippÃ»den the Movie: Bonds (2008) – When strange ninjas invaded the village of Konohagakure, it was the responsibility of the ninja Naruto and his lost partner, Sasuke, to save the planet.
- Naruto ShippÃ»den the Movie: The Will of Fire (2009) – With the destruction of four of the five ninja villages, the leader of the survivors tries to find the real criminal and defend his village.